Welcome to The Coastal Flora Website
If you are looking for a florist on the Sunshine Coast then you will not surpase our Quality and Value .
- To process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and caloundraflorist.com.au is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect Coastal Flora will not refund. Should you wish to send the flowers again it will be at full expense to the customer.
- Normal delivery hours for Caloundra Florist are between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri. Coastal Flora offers same day delivery for orders submitted before 2pm AEST Monday to Friday,
- Coastal Flora cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee it.
- As Coastal Flora is closed on public holidays, we will deliver your gift on the next business day.
- Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the Caloundra Florist web-site are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Flowers/Plants are seasonal and subject to availability on the day of delivery.
- Containers are subject to availability on the day and may be substituted.
- Products/colours/containers may vary in regional/interstate areas.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Coastal Flora and the purchase of any goods from it. The web-site is owned and operated by Coastal Flora.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this web-site you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions"). Caloundra Florist reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the web-site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods and services from Coastal Flora or create a customer registration account with us, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details ("customer information"). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Coastal Flora with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the web-site or an employee of Coastal Flora